The Coaching Process
Mary-Beth connects and collaborates with clients to encourage a shift to maximize individual potential. Her role as equal partner, engaged in rigorous examination, assists people in drawing out their self-awareness and internal resiliency. Together with her clients, she works through a dynamic discovery process to uncover core or coachable issues that ground the client-generated agenda for change. Once defined, she facilitates learning by effectively positioning her clients as they make their way through a series of steps. This unique approach is designed to cultivate realistic goal setting to enable inspired growth and solid future planning.
The philosophy of this coaching process is not a typical consultant’s approach to quickly solve problems. Each individual client creates his or her own parameters for success. Mary-Beth has vast corporate experience coupled with keen insight which allows for individual challenges to be seen as opportunities for professional growth.
How Coaching Works
Here’s what clients can expect from working with The Driver Group:
- Initial Meeting – Discovering chemistry and fit, also known as the Discovery Stage, really finding out what you do
- Our Coaching Engagement – Defining clarity and focus, coaching for excellence
- Coaching Outcomes – Removing obstacles and setting commitments
- Your Plan – Creating, building and executing a road map
- Future Path – Cultivating learnings and embracing the new